National Service Scheme (NSS)
Year of Commencing: 1988
Total number of Participants: 50.
Aim: Not me but You
Mentor: Mrs.V. Kamala, M.A., M.Ed.,
Programs and Achievements:
1) 29.01.2016 - Our N.S.S students carried out cleaning in Annammal Memorial
2) 19.06.2016 - Our N.S.S students carried out beach cleaning on World Environmental Day
3) 22.06.2016 - Our N.S.S students planted trees.
4) 24.09.2016 to 30.09.2016 - N.S.S Special Camp at Mullakkadu village. During these days, We celebrate Yoga day, Environmental Day, National Intergration Day, Children's day and Women's Awareness day.
Kamaraj College Asst.Profressor Mr.P.Chendur Pandi gave Yoga Practices.
5) As Regular activities, 240 hours per year(120 hours for XI standard and 120 hours for XII standard) has been allocated.
Other than these National Social Services are being carried out now and then.